OPC UA Expert Developer
Typ pracovního poměru:
IT - software vývoj aplikací
Popis pracovní pozice:
- As a member of our team, you will collaborate on the optimization and further development of the Machine Data Interface. This will involve working with OPC UA components, specifically OPC UA clients for communication with machine controls (PLCs) and OPC UA Servers as data interfaces to higher-level/external IT systems.
- You will need to become familiar with the existing software system and development environment and work actively with an international development team using Scrum methodology. You will also be responsible for collaborating on cross-departmental concepts for IT solutions of the group, organizing and executing system tests, and creating IT documentation. Ensuring software quality through regular architecture and code reviews is also an important aspect of this role.
Požadavky na pracovníka:
- The ideal candidate for this role will possess sound knowledge of software development under Windows 10/11, Microsoft VisualStudio, Microsoft DevOps, net, C#, and Git. They will also have extensive experience in programming client and server applications based on OPC Foundation C# stack and libraries, as well as Commercial SDKs like Softing OPC UA .net Standard.
- Specific knowledge in OPC UA specifications V 1.04 ff is essential. Additionally, experience in OPC UA security and certificate management, discovery services, OPC UA diagnostics and application configuration, dealing with Read/Write/Subscription/MonitoredItem, methods, events, complex data types, client- and server-side, and Opc.Ua.ModelCompiler is necessary.
- Knowledge in user/role management, publish/subscribe, and companion specifications is desirable. A high level of teamwork, self-motivation, and excellent written and spoken English skills are also critical for this role.
- We offer a range of benefits to our employees, including flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely, whether from home or on-the-go. We also provide a cafeteria, 5 weeks of paid vacation, and meal allowances for those working in our company canteen or from home.
- Furthermore, we provide a pension insurance allowance, language courses to improve your skills, corporate events to foster team building and networking opportunities, and a modern office located in Prague or Pilsen.
Tuto pozici nabízí: Talentor Advanced Search, s.r.o.
Skupina Talentor je mezinárodní sítí společností poskytujících komplexní služby v oblasti řízení lidských zdrojů služeb v oblasti výběru a vyhledávání pracovníků.
Vyšehradská 423/27 ,Praha 2 ,12800
Reagovat na nabídku OPC UA Expert Developer